/u/Wildtollwut on Does this count as asexuality?

Now I'm not an expert on sex (obviously, I'm ace haha)... But since you do experience sexual attraction and want to engage in sexual acts, you wouldn't be asexual.

I wouldn't call you sex-repulsed either since there seems to be no actual repulsion, just indifference.

So this is all just hypothetical but maybe you just need different factors to enjoy sex. Maybe it's a special kind of kink you have, another kind of stimulation, lots of foreplay to get you into it or simply just having feelings for a partner.

Or it's something unrelated like mental health, stress or body issues that keep you distracted. This might be something you have to find out for yourself if you want to explore it. Maybe talk to partners about what you like when you do it on your own, what you think of...





August 12, 2020 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.