/u/kebvakebva on Does this count as asexuality?

I’d say most of my sexual encounters were because I was horny and moderately attracted to the person. It was mainly for nothing tho since I never really got any satisfaction out of it... I haven’t done it with someone I was romantically attracted to yet (because I find it really hard to find people that I like in that way), so I’m still waiting on that to see if maybe I need a connection towards someone for me to actually enjoy it. I’m definitely always trying to be self aware when it comes to my sexuality and constantly questioning myself on my own feelings and judgement, so I’m just waiting for that “aha” moment to really tell me exactly what I am





August 12, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.