/u/vlakkers on Because yes, if you don't want to have sex with your partner you're just friends with them ... Why are people like this :(

I completely agree with you, I just don't think you're going to get people who don't understand that concept to agree. People who are sexually active and use sex as their preferred method to love someone will not agree with us. I mean you have people who get divorced, break up, and get into fights because they don't have enough sex. So it's just not something that's going to translate to those people.





August 08, 2020 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.