/u/LittleMissRose64 on Sex Ed and Asexuality

Idl where you're from, but where I'm from sex ed is either "abstinence or death" or "look at all these stds!!! Dont want that now do we?"

So basically still abstinence or death

Sex ed would need to consider actually teaching about sex before even considering diving into non-hetero sexualities. So if where you're from people will listen, I'd recommend starting small. Write a letter to your (former or current) principal about the changes youd like to see





August 08, 2020 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.