/u/KuhjaKnight on Sex Ed and Asexuality

This will be a hard sell. Sex education is so hard in America because of the control by the conservative voices over it. We barely even tel kids what a penis or vagina is. I don’t think any schools even discuss homosexuality, let alone bisexuality. If they can’t even discuss homosexuality, which is far more common the asexuality, we are dead in the water.

It’s a good idea, but I don’t think it’ll go anywhere for a long time. Hell, there are even large groups in the LGBTQIA+ community that dismiss us.





August 08, 2020 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.