They need a little help

My friend (Mac) (16F) is in a trouble with her bf (Luc) (16M), well, Luc is overreacting about a screenshot that Bruna (16F) (her friend) sent to him, about a "virtual marriage" (it's an irony, joke.) With Mac in a website, so he got mad about it because Mac is bisexual, so he's afraid and jealous about this "virtual marriage", they argued the whole day and now they're not speaking with each other and we need an advice and opnion about it.

Well, it's just that, not a big deal, but they just need a help, so, tell me your opinion :)

Ps: the names are fake and also, any mistake, my apology, I'm not a native speaker.

Pss: this couple started to date after 7 days that they met each other, now they're 24 days, but, anyway.



Submitted August 02, 2020 at 11:53PM

My friend (Mac) (16F) is in a trouble with her bf (Luc) (16M), well, Luc is overreacting about a screenshot that Bruna (16F) (her friend) sent to him, about a "virtual marriage" (it's an irony, joke.) With Mac in a website, so he got mad about it because Mac is bisexual, so he's afraid and jealous about this "virtual marriage", they argued the whole day and now they're not speaking with each other and we need an advice and opnion about it.Well, it's just that, not a big deal, but they just need a help, so, tell me your opinion :)Ps: the names are fake and also, any mistake, my apology, I'm not a native speaker.Pss: this couple started to date after 7 days that they met each other, now they're 24 days, but, anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.