/u/TirMunaki on when and how you realise, that you are asexsual?

I only realized when I saw some Twitter post talking about the difference between sensual, aesthetic, and sexual attraction, and it sent me. Looking back and realizing that every time I thought I was sexually attracted to someone, all was doing was thinking they were beautiful, at most wanting to cuddle them if they were closer to me. But since I didn't really understand how to be physically close to people outside of sex (thanks society) I just assumed that what I'd been wanting was sex. Even though every time I had sex my mind would wander, I'd want to stop, I'd get incredibly disappointed whenever things progressed past kissing, and even having a full meltdown after my first consensual sexual experience. So I realized that what I'd been feeling wasn't sexual at all, and as soon as I realized that I felt such relief that I didn't have to have sex ever again.





July 26, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.