The Three Questions

Hi All, I (32F) recently ended a 1.5 year relationship and am working on getting myself back out there. I’m usually a good judge of character, but I’m trying to ask better questions earlier on in the dating process.

Short but relevant tangent: For anyone not familiar with the TV show The Walking Dead, as the seasons progress, it becomes clear that other people are just as much of a threat as the zombies. So, to better judge those they come across, the main protagonists come up with three questions that they ask the people they encounter:

  1. How many walkers (zombies) have you killed?
  2. How many people have you killed?
  3. Why?

So, my question is what three questions would you ask a date to find out key information about them (their values, character, philosophies, etc.)?

I find it better to ask questions that require some subtle self reflection instead of just asking things straight out. I have a developing list of my own, but I’d love to hear yours!



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 11:39PM

Hi All, I (32F) recently ended a 1.5 year relationship and am working on getting myself back out there. I’m usually a good judge of character, but I’m trying to ask better questions earlier on in the dating process.Short but relevant tangent: For anyone not familiar with the TV show The Walking Dead, as the seasons progress, it becomes clear that other people are just as much of a threat as the zombies. So, to better judge those they come across, the main protagonists come up with three questions that they ask the people they encounter:How many walkers (zombies) have you killed?How many people have you killed?Why?So, my question is what three questions would you ask a date to find out key information about them (their values, character, philosophies, etc.)?I find it better to ask questions that require some subtle self reflection instead of just asking things straight out. I have a developing list of my own, but I’d love to hear yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.