/u/TazariaGaming on Couple thoughts on why I’m struggling with accepting my asexuality. (Maybe this will help others in my way of thinking)

It doesn't come off as rude, no worries :) Labels are also not necessarily a thing everyone needs to know. Personally I am asexual and sex repulsed, so I use the label as a way to explain why I'm uncomfortable with certain topics. But I also am still questioning my exact gender so instead I always just go with female or demigirl depending on the crowd. They don't need to know specifics. Labels are a useful tool when explaining certain behaviour, but they can also overload people. The same goes for other sexualities. You don't need to know someone's orientation unless you're interested in them. However sometimes it's nice that someone knows exactly who and what you are





July 18, 2020 at 11:22PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.