/u/SaraPieBaron on Ace/Ace Relationships vs Allo/Ace Relationships

I haven't dated another ace (probably), but I had an ace roommate. We could definitely connect about our confusion more. I've confused some allos because of how uninterested I am; they tried to, shall we say, get me in the mood and it just... fell flat. Overall though, differing sexualities hasn't played a major factor in the end of any of my relationships, whether platonic or more.

It's the same as any ingrained difference; some people are willing to have different POVs and some aren't. Some cross-religion relationships work, some don't. Some cross-politics relationships work, some don't. Etc etc etc. It all depends on how open to communicating people are and how open they are to others having different opinions/views than them.





July 18, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.