/u/ShortMossling on Howdy, just looking for a label.

O, this post reminded me of an identity I saw before so I went and looked and suddenly not only have I found that it matches you pretty darn well, but I think it fits me pretty well too.

'Bellusromantic: A word for people who are uncomfortable with, repulsed by, or otherwise do not want a committed relationship, but are okay with or interested in some behaviors traditionally associated with romantic attraction. This term does not imply the romantic orientation of the person who uses it"

I think this can be paired with a queerplatonic relationship aswell.





July 21, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.