Good sex poisons my mind.

It’s so hard for me not to confuse good sex with have an emotional connection with someone. Sex is an important part of the relationship for me, but that’s left me hurt in the past by people who only prioritize sex.

If you add good sex + physical closeness/intimacy I am definitely developing feelings for you.

I feel like I’m at the age (28) where I dont have time to have a friends with benefits but I also feel like I’m rushing things to assume after a only few good sessions that it’s worth pursuing because heaven forbid I’m with out good sex anymore.

Also there are many men who will lie about their intentions in order to continue the good sex.

So yeah basically dopamine floods my mind and I start acting goofy and behave like an addict trying to get my fix. It can be very hard to filter out the people who are meant for me but might not be stellar in bed at first OR the people who are not meant for me but I happen to have mattress chemistry with.

What even is chemistry? Or a spark? It seems like a trick to me. I definitely think with the wrong head.



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 12:03AM

It’s so hard for me not to confuse good sex with have an emotional connection with someone. Sex is an important part of the relationship for me, but that’s left me hurt in the past by people who only prioritize sex.If you add good sex + physical closeness/intimacy I am definitely developing feelings for you.I feel like I’m at the age (28) where I dont have time to have a friends with benefits but I also feel like I’m rushing things to assume after a only few good sessions that it’s worth pursuing because heaven forbid I’m with out good sex anymore.Also there are many men who will lie about their intentions in order to continue the good sex.So yeah basically dopamine floods my mind and I start acting goofy and behave like an addict trying to get my fix. It can be very hard to filter out the people who are meant for me but might not be stellar in bed at first OR the people who are not meant for me but I happen to have mattress chemistry with.What even is chemistry? Or a spark? It seems like a trick to me. I definitely think with the wrong head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.