/u/memyslfnchester on my biggest fear being asexual

I loved that scene in Sex Education (good show). It actually made me a bit teary-eyed, as did your post. I feel like this all the time. I’m an introvert so I don’t form bonds easily but I truly hope that I find a partner to spend my life with someday, despite all the hurdles. But at the moment, I’m just trying really hard to embrace feeling comfortable and happy alone without guilt. That way if one day I do end up alone for whatever reason, I know I’ll still be okay. We all deserve happiness whether in a relationship or not. Just remember you’re not alone.





July 12, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.