/u/Chiitann on Is it weird for an Ace to like super sexual music?

You might want to look up all the stuff that has come out about that dude from BOTDF...just a suggestion because dude seems super gross and predatory.

To your question, no. I like music regardless of subject matter though some songs can get pretty, ahem, graphic, especially in hip hop. So I’ll avoid stuff like that. Being asexual doesn’t disable you from liking music that has a certain subject matter.





July 12, 2020 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.