/u/legoloonie on Pressurised into thinking I'm not...

Asexuality is certainly not constant for some people, so you should absolutely not feel invalid about that. You may be somewhere on the grey end of the a-spec, but that's totally fine. Ultimately it's only about how you feel about sex, if you never want it (even if you get 'excited' sometimes) then you're asexual, full stop. But even if you want it only under certain circumstances, or you have some hormone swings that make you feel different sometimes, you can still be in the a-spec. Most importantly it's only a function of how you feel, not what other people perceive you to be. Good luck, and I hope you have some more understanding "friends".





July 12, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.