/u/Costati on Any one AroAce, but feel aesthetic and other minor attractions?

It's alright dude. But if you never heard of it just feel free to ask questions about it or googling it instead of automatically going "that's not real" and invalidation other people experience. It's alright to admit you might not know or understand some things it just gives you more place to learn.

Not many people know of intellectual attraction because it's often linked with platonic attraction but since I don't have that it's easy for me to make the difference x). You might not have it too which is why it could be hard to understand which is completely valid too just don't assume people are lying or making shit up.





July 04, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.