Multiple dates in one day

Has anyone tried this before?

Lockdown has lifted in my area and I'm resuming dating next week. I'm kinda dreading it after having spent the past 3 months in my house wearing loungewear, no makeup and not having to charm anyone but I'm looking forward to it at the same time. The efficient (ok, perhaps lazy too) side of my brain had the bright idea that fitting the first two dates into one evening thus saving me a lot of time and effort. Only have to get ready and do my makeup once, one outfit, paying for parking once etc.

They'd both be drinks dates and the only downside I can think of is that if I'm enjoying my time with one guy, I'd have to restrict the date to two hours instead of spending the whole evening but there will always be the opportunity for other evenings.

Am I missing any major flaws to this plan?



Submitted July 04, 2020 at 11:50PM

Has anyone tried this before?Lockdown has lifted in my area and I'm resuming dating next week. I'm kinda dreading it after having spent the past 3 months in my house wearing loungewear, no makeup and not having to charm anyone but I'm looking forward to it at the same time. The efficient (ok, perhaps lazy too) side of my brain had the bright idea that fitting the first two dates into one evening thus saving me a lot of time and effort. Only have to get ready and do my makeup once, one outfit, paying for parking once etc.They'd both be drinks dates and the only downside I can think of is that if I'm enjoying my time with one guy, I'd have to restrict the date to two hours instead of spending the whole evening but there will always be the opportunity for other evenings.Am I missing any major flaws to this plan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.