/u/Bitter_Introduction on Was hurt by someone I came out to

I understand why you might doubt yourself and start looking back at your own actions to see what you did. However, you didn't need to do anything for this to happen. You could have said you were asexual from the very beginning and he still might have thought he had a chance. In your position I would be very careful to avoid being around him in the future or claims he makes that he's sorry and is actually ok with being friends.





July 11, 2020 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.