/u/alllbymyshelf on Need some advice for writing an aro/ace character in my story

A lot of those questions depend on the person, so maybe see what fits with the general personality of your character? I'm fine with platonic affection most of the time and have fully accepted that I'm gonna live my life on my own and do whatever I want. However I know of aroace people who would like a life partner (or queerplatonic partner), a group of close friends, or something else. It varies so widely that I think as long as you treat it respectfully whatever you choose of these things would be fully realistic and not fall into any super harmful stereotypes.





July 26, 2020 at 12:02AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.