/u/ThiighHighs on Is it possible to phase in and out of asexuality?

Non-aces don't necessarily feel sexual attraction to people constantly and this sounds like a common non-ace experience. Sexual attraction comes and goes depending on a lot of internal and external factors. I wouldn't identify myself as asexual during times of not feeling sexual attraction (which happens as you describe) but you can label yourself however you feel best represents your experiences.





June 03, 2020 at 11:08PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.