/u/frostybirdgoddess on Aces, what is it about sex that you don't like/don't have any interest in it?

It’s just so gross! All the... excess things that come out of both partners during and after is just soo disgusting. How do you clean everything (sheets and body) thoroughly enough where you’re comfortable sleeping/walking/BEING where you had sex?? Not to mention when a couple tries to get pregnant, they have sex when one of the partners is on their period!! It’s nasty up there already and now you’re putting your weird little meatstick up like bruh how is that NOT gross af??

P.s. I’m comfortable with sex related words but in an asexuality chat it just feels wrong





June 04, 2020 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.