/u/LadyCardinal on Why is it so hard for people to grasp?????

I'm sorry that happened to you. People just don't get the concept of split attraction at all. I think even those who grasp the basic concept of asexuality struggle with the amount of queer theory you need to really understand it. Being allo and gay is pretty straightforward, relatively speaking; anybody can understand "a man who wants to have sex with men," whether they approve of the idea or not. But really getting asexuality requires picking apart waaay too many basic cultural assumptions about love and sex for most people to bother with.





June 27, 2020 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.