/u/Annoelle on Went to an asexual meeting irl, one toxic gatekeeper nearly runined it.

Asexuals can have a preference romantically. Asexuals can enjoy sex. These are two truths that a lot of people can’t seem to grasp. The fact that you are not attracted physically to other people doesn’t mean you are required to be aromantic or not take part in any sexual practices.

Asexuality has a lot of gray areas and can include any number of other aspects of pride. It’s not a matter of a gay or straight label, it’s a matter of how your body and mind work together as an individual.

People like that are narcissists. He wanted everything to be exactly like his narrative and couldn’t handle it if someone didn’t follow suit. Disgusting.





June 26, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.