/u/DEMON212 on Is anyone else fascinated by the ace pride colours?

Purple has been my favourite colour since I was a kid, I am naturally drawn to black, white and grey.

I adore Venom as he's black and white.

I don't get it at all but even the shade of green in the Aromantic flag is one of the only shades of green I've ever liked.

The way I see people describe themselves here, the terms friends have said, everything tracks with my own life.

I've felt like an outsider my whole life. I have Autism and I don't really click with other Autistics all that much.

But the day I found this forum I felt I had found my home.

I've never instantly gelled with something before like this it making me have an existential crisis as I worry all these years of feeling like a freak, I've snapped and made a world for myself and am currently sitting in an insane asylum like that 1 episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer 😹😹😹





June 26, 2020 at 11:48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.