/u/HavePlushieWillTalk on “Asexual people? You mean Priests?”

Whaaat? Kinks are orientations? But some kinks develop over time... Sometimes they are affected by our experiences... As sometimes you would never have a kink except for meeting a particular person. All that could sound similar to a sexual preference, except that the sexual preference feeds the kink, not the other way around.

Also, not to be that guy, but if priests were all asexual, they'd prey on their congregation less. But it also would take much of the sacrifice out of the vow of chastity.





June 02, 2020 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.