/u/Evil_phd on Let’s NEVER Gate-keep Each Other

Not to mention that many sex neutral or sex favorable Aces can go many years without realizing that they're asexual.

"I can enjoy sex well enough, I'm just not super interested in it" was my go-to descriptor for many year.

I wanna say I had gone through half a dozen failed relationships before I realized it because apparently "I'm not super interested in sex" can be refreshing for an Allo woman to hear from a man but when they realize you meant, "I will literally never initiate because I just don't think about it" it understandably becomes an issue.





June 08, 2020 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.