/u/DutchVanTe on So this is my first post on here, I gift meme

I don't really want to say controversial things, because I really don't want to be banned from this sub like I got from r/lgbt for what I'm about to say.

Pansexuality and bisexuality are extremely similar to a point that it doesn't matter that much with which you choose to identify with. If mods aren't okay with this please delete the comment but dont ban meeeee

Also pansexuality was originally made to be inclusive for all genders, but that would mean bisexuality isn't but that's just not the case. Which is why the meaning of pansexuality shifted a bit





June 21, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.