/u/bittycarrot on Being asexual is not easy.

I remember i had told one of my coworkers I was asexual, and he had said something like, that would make be so much easier, or that sounds great. And I was like, no it isn't. From what I could tell, people who are not asexual, can have a problem where they are driven by sex, and the need for it. So they see that not needing sex, or not feeling sexually attracted to someone, makes their life a lot easier. And its not. Ive been in only a couple relationships, one boy accepted me, but ended up assaulting one of my friends. The other manipulated me into having sex even though it ruined my trust in him. Its hard being in a world thats driven by sex when you're one of the few that are not. You're confused and hurt and lonely. It makes it feel like you have nobody that can truly understand you.





June 18, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.