Good vibes, positive energy, no expectations, go with the flow

What are your thoughts when you see these phrases on a profile or early on in the conversation?

Recently, I've talked to two different guys who said they were looking for good vibes and positive energy and I swiped right bc I'm like yeah, I want all that too. What I discovered both times was that was code for "I don't want to be held accountable for my bad behavior by having a mildly uncomfortable conversation". Was that a fluke? Do you steer clear when you see this in a profile?

Also what about when the other person says that they have no expectations and want to go with the flow with OLD? Shouldn't I have expectations, so I can make a decision if I'm into the person or not?



Submitted June 18, 2020 at 11:36PM

What are your thoughts when you see these phrases on a profile or early on in the conversation?Recently, I've talked to two different guys who said they were looking for good vibes and positive energy and I swiped right bc I'm like yeah, I want all that too. What I discovered both times was that was code for "I don't want to be held accountable for my bad behavior by having a mildly uncomfortable conversation". Was that a fluke? Do you steer clear when you see this in a profile?Also what about when the other person says that they have no expectations and want to go with the flow with OLD? Shouldn't I have expectations, so I can make a decision if I'm into the person or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.