No problem attracting dates. Just cant find one I like...

Is anyone else in same boat? I'm an attractive, fit, financially independent, fun loving gal with a great life. I have no problem finding guys to date, I just seem hard pressed to find anyone I deem worthy of the long haul.

Guy 1: very nice guy but I left him after 9 months because he just became bossy and boring.

Guy 2: I could see a future with this guy but he has veteran PTSD and doesnt want to get serious.

Guy 3: legit rockstar in a well known band. Way too much fun but its never gonna be a long term thing.

Is it too much to ask for someone with a big adventuresome personality? Or am I doomed forever?



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 11:41PM

Is anyone else in same boat? I'm an attractive, fit, financially independent, fun loving gal with a great life. I have no problem finding guys to date, I just seem hard pressed to find anyone I deem worthy of the long haul.Guy 1: very nice guy but I left him after 9 months because he just became bossy and boring.Guy 2: I could see a future with this guy but he has veteran PTSD and doesnt want to get serious.Guy 3: legit rockstar in a well known band. Way too much fun but its never gonna be a long term thing.Is it too much to ask for someone with a big adventuresome personality? Or am I doomed forever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.