/u/WaywardMasquerade on Prototype Aromantic Pride Dragon Bagon (dicebag). What do you folks think?

They're not up for sale just yet but given the mostly positive feedback, they will be soon. They'll go up on our etsy store here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/WaywardMasquerade We'll probably introduce them at a 20% discount for a little while.

We also have manufactured dragon bagons coming soon as well, they only have three colour combo options, but one of them is rainbow. They're a lower price point and available for preorder here - https://dragonbagons.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders The run is finished, we're just waiting on them to be shipped to us. Shipping is overwhelmed everywhere at the moment, so it's a bit slow.





May 22, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.