/u/soul_alexandra on Am I still valid though? This is too close to the middle ^^; Sorry if it's wrong flair.

If you google "sexual orientation test", it would be the first result. I'll leave here a link if it's allowed. sexual orientation test I should warn you, that test takes and calculates your romantic orientations as your sexual ones, so the result wouldn't be too accurate. But if you're thinking that it's better than nothing, you have the link. Thanks for replying!





May 25, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.