/u/SoftKeithers on There it is, my first personal experience of aphobia online!

Humans have evolved to the point that it's no longer a necessary thing to have sex. It's a choice. And it's becoming less expected to HAVE to have sex for marriage and social points. People need to get with the times. We no longer need to have offspring to keep the species going, and we no longer need to be able to even feel it.

It's the 21st century. Perhaps not everything can be explained, nor needs to be explained. Asexuality is one of those things.





May 01, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.