/u/Queerability on Why is it...

Same. I work very hard to be the kind of person who tries to accept that anyone can change and adapt but... Honestly I think anyone who preys on a being who cannot consent is vile and unworthy of life. (blocked out because it's rather harsh and could be triggering)

(Zoophilia CW) One of my friends who is a furry ended up dating this guy who was a zoophile. I didn't know until we were in discord one day and he told me that if she ever broke up with him he'd "get a dog". And holy hell do I regret responding with "well, dogs are awesome". Because he did NOT mean he wanted a pet. I don't think she knew but I went complete no contact until she broke things off with him. The worst thing about it was the way he said it... like... he took pleasure in disturbing me. You couldn't honestly tell me that he felt hurt about being misunderstood, because he clearly enjoyed it.





May 01, 2020 at 12:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.