/u/MoonchildStardom on 28 year old male with no sexual experience. I don't want to live my life by a label, but now I'm insecure about the lack of sexual experience. Do I explain it? What can I do to fill in the gap of missing experience?

Is it something you want? Or something other people want? If you are going to do something intimate because other people expect that from you then I would reevaluate. Of course people expect it. It's quite natural. And it is extremely popular. But that doesn't mean you need to like it aswell. I guess I shouldn't assume.





March 04, 2020 at 12:30AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.