To my beautiful husband

You believed me when I told you I wasn't mentally healthy. You believed me when everyone else said, "snap out of it". You are the reason I am still alive today and I will forever be grateful for you.

My beautiful husband helped me seek help. Get help for my depression and loves me even when I can't love myself.

Teamwork, love, compassion and him basically being the best human being I have ever met = a lucky girl. I will never understand what I did to deserve such love but thank you for healing and loving me.

(He is also being taken care of mentally, physically and emotionally as well)



Submitted March 03, 2020 at 11:24PM

You believed me when I told you I wasn't mentally healthy. You believed me when everyone else said, "snap out of it". You are the reason I am still alive today and I will forever be grateful for you.My beautiful husband helped me seek help. Get help for my depression and loves me even when I can't love myself.Teamwork, love, compassion and him basically being the best human being I have ever met = a lucky girl. I will never understand what I did to deserve such love but thank you for healing and loving me.(He is also being taken care of mentally, physically and emotionally as well)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.