/u/L-AI-N on Allo girlfriend wants things I don't want...

Have you considered an open relationship or a poly amorous relationship? I'm a biromantic ace myself, and I'm not sex averse just not attracted so I would be willing to help my partner with whatever they need so long as that's a two way road. I understand its different for you, and that maybe other options need to be explored. So long as there is trust honesty and respect in the sanctity of you relationship, perhaps she could satisfy her needs with someone else?





March 02, 2020 at 12:18AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.