put The condom on backwards :/

Do you think my Girlfriend is gonna end up pregnant?

I’ve posted on here before about this, but I deleted the post because I left out some details.

On New Years Eve my Girlfriend and I were having sex and we wanted to change positions, so we also changed condoms. I took the condom off and asked her to get closer to my face and I did oral on her.. (Sorry for all the information) so my penis was exposed to the air for at least 30 seconds. I can’t remember if she gave me oral too, but I don’t think she did.

Anyways, I changed the condom, but as I was putting it on (hadn’t started rolling it yet) I realized it was on backwards, so I flipped it around and rolled it on normally. We had sex, I pulled out before I ejaculated and then didn’t have a worry in the world, until I started thinking back to it.

I didn’t ejaculate fully until we were done having sex.. but I’m worried about pre-cum. If I had pre-cum while using the old condom, then there would probably still be some on the tip of my penis which I then touched to the outside of the new condom which then went inside my Girlfriend. Thats why I’m scared.

she took Plan B last month which can make your next period up to a week later than usual, which I assume can also make you ovulate later.

I just want to know if we’re gonna be alright. I know nobody can tell me that for sure, but what are the chances? Thank you.. sorry for the stupid question



Submitted January 04, 2020 at 11:30PM

Do you think my Girlfriend is gonna end up pregnant?I’ve posted on here before about this, but I deleted the post because I left out some details.On New Years Eve my Girlfriend and I were having sex and we wanted to change positions, so we also changed condoms. I took the condom off and asked her to get closer to my face and I did oral on her.. (Sorry for all the information) so my penis was exposed to the air for at least 30 seconds. I can’t remember if she gave me oral too, but I don’t think she did.Anyways, I changed the condom, but as I was putting it on (hadn’t started rolling it yet) I realized it was on backwards, so I flipped it around and rolled it on normally. We had sex, I pulled out before I ejaculated and then didn’t have a worry in the world, until I started thinking back to it.I didn’t ejaculate fully until we were done having sex.. but I’m worried about pre-cum. If I had pre-cum while using the old condom, then there would probably still be some on the tip of my penis which I then touched to the outside of the new condom which then went inside my Girlfriend. Thats why I’m scared.she took Plan B last month which can make your next period up to a week later than usual, which I assume can also make you ovulate later.I just want to know if we’re gonna be alright. I know nobody can tell me that for sure, but what are the chances? Thank you.. sorry for the stupid question

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.