my boyfriend says im creaming, but i think its just vaginal discharge?

im a female that has discharge quite frequently, seemingly every day/every other day - ive always had it, its white & never has a smell or anything weird about it.

whenever my boyfriend & i have sex/do anything sexual, he sees this & says im "creaming". do women actually cream, or is it just vaginal discharge?? i never feel any different when he says im creaming, & im 90% sure its just discharge, but i also dont wanna tell him otherwise because im also pretty certain it turns him on 🤷🏼‍♀️

am i creaming or just experiencing normal discharge, & what/how do i tell my boyfriend if its just discharge?



Submitted January 05, 2020 at 12:16AM

im a female that has discharge quite frequently, seemingly every day/every other day - ive always had it, its white & never has a smell or anything weird about it.whenever my boyfriend & i have sex/do anything sexual, he sees this & says im "creaming". do women actually cream, or is it just vaginal discharge?? i never feel any different when he says im creaming, & im 90% sure its just discharge, but i also dont wanna tell him otherwise because im also pretty certain it turns him on 🤷🏼‍♀️am i creaming or just experiencing normal discharge, & what/how do i tell my boyfriend if its just discharge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.