What's the best way to find a FWB?

So, as the title says, I'm wondering what's the best way to find/get a FWB. I feel as though this is my best option because I'm completely terrible at romantic stuff (pretty sure I'm aromatic so...) and do want sex.

I've tried tinder but being a guy, my chances are less then zero, especially with being somewhat socially inept. I would try with some of my friends but I have very few female friends and half of them are lesbians. The rest are bi, so...

All in all, What the best way to find a FWB because I'm bad a romantic stuff and dealing with people in general.

Thank you in advance.



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 12:17AM

So, as the title says, I'm wondering what's the best way to find/get a FWB. I feel as though this is my best option because I'm completely terrible at romantic stuff (pretty sure I'm aromatic so...) and do want sex.I've tried tinder but being a guy, my chances are less then zero, especially with being somewhat socially inept. I would try with some of my friends but I have very few female friends and half of them are lesbians. The rest are bi, so...All in all, What the best way to find a FWB because I'm bad a romantic stuff and dealing with people in general.Thank you in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.