/u/ConfidentOutcast on Not sure if this has been shared here already or is a widely known word but a mate told me about squish yesterday and it is gr8 and I’ve never heard it before. so sharing incase ppl haven’t seen it cos it made me real happii😘Look on urban dictionary, there are many good and relatable defs of SQUISH

I am starting to wonder about whether all the crushes I've experienced in my life have just been squishes after all. I always kinda thought I wanted a relationship with them, but when really imagining it, it didn't really fit. This definition also fits well with how I currently feel about the guy I thought was my crush.





December 06, 2019 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.