/u/solanaceaeplant on Being asexual later in life

Now, I'm only 18 and we're probably from different cultures, but I don't think you should worry too much. I have an uncle who didn't have a partner for 48 years (got one a few years ago though) but I've never heard anyone say anything bad or made assumptions about him in the past. He was just living his life the way he felt like (enjoying his solitude) and was content that way and people knew that. Being super nice and funny probably helped too, but living alone in the middle of nowhere on a rundown farm is definitely higher weirdo-material than whatever your situation is. Not sure this is a helpful story, but what I'm trying to say is I don't think people will see you as a weirdo if you aren't.





December 05, 2019 at 12:19AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.