/u/OrangeredValkyrie on PSA: Sangled (the creator of a popular Picrew) is an aphobe

Well, that’s too bad, because ace/aro people have been part of the movement since the beginning.

Also, claiming experiencing homophobia is the defining factor of being LGBT would quickly cross out the T. Trans people don’t always experience homophobia, but almost always bigotry of some sort.

LGBT, in a nutshell, is the struggle to be accepted for your sexuality. Asexuality must not be excluded. Not when aces experience such similar problems.





October 05, 2019 at 12:36AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.