Is squirting real

Hello,

Me and my gf are medical students and we were wondering if female ejaculation was real. Anatomically, the only explanation we can come up with is it being urine since there are no structures in the female genitalia capable of producing/squirting that amount of liquid.

Thanks



Submitted October 24, 2019 at 12:17AM

Hello,Me and my gf are medical students and we were wondering if female ejaculation was real. Anatomically, the only explanation we can come up with is it being urine since there are no structures in the female genitalia capable of producing/squirting that amount of liquid.Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.