Got a dildo going on about a year now and recently it's a bit sore when I attempt to push it all the way in me

So, I'm 21, never had sex (neither has my boyfriend; we're both asexual, but only sexually attracted to one another) and we both came to the idea that I should get a dildo as to make it easier for me when we both end up having sex with each other. He's pretty well-endowed and doesn't want my first time to hurt and he also wants me to be comfortable with him and his, uhhh, third leg.

We both absolutely enjoyed it and I experienced my first vaginal orgasm because of it. We both like to masturbate with one another, so its very stimulating for both of us and I've never had any problems with lubrication or pain due to how wet I get and how comfortable I am with him.

In the beginning I slowly built myself into getting used to using the dildo and I did; no pain experienced outside of when I slowly got used to having it all the way in me and practiced riding and such (drives him crazy). However, I had my period and hadn't been able to use it and the last time I did I was extremely horny and used it really fast on myself. I attempted to do it again after my period subsided, but its a bit sore and tender.

I honestly figured that due to the intensity of how I used the dildo, I may have bruised something and I need to give it time to heal?? I don't know, first time with a lot of this stuff, so I'm asking you guys!



Submitted October 23, 2019 at 11:54PM

So, I'm 21, never had sex (neither has my boyfriend; we're both asexual, but only sexually attracted to one another) and we both came to the idea that I should get a dildo as to make it easier for me when we both end up having sex with each other. He's pretty well-endowed and doesn't want my first time to hurt and he also wants me to be comfortable with him and his, uhhh, third leg.We both absolutely enjoyed it and I experienced my first vaginal orgasm because of it. We both like to masturbate with one another, so its very stimulating for both of us and I've never had any problems with lubrication or pain due to how wet I get and how comfortable I am with him.In the beginning I slowly built myself into getting used to using the dildo and I did; no pain experienced outside of when I slowly got used to having it all the way in me and practiced riding and such (drives him crazy). However, I had my period and hadn't been able to use it and the last time I did I was extremely horny and used it really fast on myself. I attempted to do it again after my period subsided, but its a bit sore and tender.I honestly figured that due to the intensity of how I used the dildo, I may have bruised something and I need to give it time to heal?? I don't know, first time with a lot of this stuff, so I'm asking you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.