Dating a Persian/Iranian woman: help me understand how this works

So a month ago I met and began dating a beautiful and intelligent Persian girl. We are both 30.

She is really great and lavishes me with affection but one thing is bothering me. She constantly brings up the fact that other guys around her are hitting on her, interested in her etc and also makes comments about various people being very attractive.

Now, I told her that I don’t really experience jealousy as an emotion and she just found that odd but didn’t say much of it. Initially I thought these comments she was making were a sign that she wasn’t taking our dating seriously and wanted to be casual and I was more or less going to accept that for now, but then she has been the one to progress the relationship to being exclusive and wanting to meet my parents and so on.

So what gives? Is this some kind of test or is this just her, she likes attention and doesn’t think anything of sharing that with me? Yes I can and will ask her but I was hoping for some insight first.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 10:42PM

So a month ago I met and began dating a beautiful and intelligent Persian girl. We are both 30.She is really great and lavishes me with affection but one thing is bothering me. She constantly brings up the fact that other guys around her are hitting on her, interested in her etc and also makes comments about various people being very attractive.Now, I told her that I don’t really experience jealousy as an emotion and she just found that odd but didn’t say much of it. Initially I thought these comments she was making were a sign that she wasn’t taking our dating seriously and wanted to be casual and I was more or less going to accept that for now, but then she has been the one to progress the relationship to being exclusive and wanting to meet my parents and so on.So what gives? Is this some kind of test or is this just her, she likes attention and doesn’t think anything of sharing that with me? Yes I can and will ask her but I was hoping for some insight first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.