Am I still straight if I find both genders hot and don’t feel the urge to be sexually active with guys?

I check out guys and girls. Both genders are beautiful.

But I’ve only had sex once and wish I didn’t. It’s overrated and would prefer to never give a bj either, that’s gross.

I mean I’m still straight right?

I want love but don’t care for sexual activity



Submitted August 29, 2019 at 11:35PM

I check out guys and girls. Both genders are beautiful.But I’ve only had sex once and wish I didn’t. It’s overrated and would prefer to never give a bj either, that’s gross.I mean I’m still straight right?I want love but don’t care for sexual activity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.