(21 F) Social Anxiety and Workplace Interest Advice

I've been at this job for over a month and a half now and there's a guy there I think is really cute. Only one problem, I've only spoken to him twice and both those conversations have consisted of "hi". Pretty pathetic start, right?

I have pretty bad social anxiety but I'd really like to talk to him and get to know him. He seems nice, but shy and I don't really know what to do.

I know this isn't really "dating advice", but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?



Submitted August 16, 2019 at 11:00PM

I've been at this job for over a month and a half now and there's a guy there I think is really cute. Only one problem, I've only spoken to him twice and both those conversations have consisted of "hi". Pretty pathetic start, right?I have pretty bad social anxiety but I'd really like to talk to him and get to know him. He seems nice, but shy and I don't really know what to do.I know this isn't really "dating advice", but does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.