What are women’s favorite things to hear before/during/after sex?

I love my sex life with my Wife, but once you’ve been in a relationship for a while you don’t want to recycle through the usual stuff that’s said during sex. It seems to be repetitive after a while.

Just wanted to get an idea of women’s favorite things that are said to them before/during/after sex. Thanks!



Submitted July 19, 2019 at 11:53PM

I love my sex life with my Wife, but once you’ve been in a relationship for a while you don’t want to recycle through the usual stuff that’s said during sex. It seems to be repetitive after a while.Just wanted to get an idea of women’s favorite things that are said to them before/during/after sex. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.