How can I (f late 20's) communicate that I enjoy receiving facials and dirty talk?

I recently started dating again after getting out of a 4 year relationship with a less than satisfactory sex life. He was my first intimate partner and had trouble in the bedroom (insecurities regarding size, hard time keeping it up and a lower libido in general). I've since had a couple casual encounters with a new partner and while he is much more willing and able the sex is still not getting me there. I feel that my preference for dirty talk (being called s, w* etc.) and giving BJ's that end in a facial will be a turn off.

I grew up very sexually repressed and I feel that my desires are a result of that. I am not ashamed of the things I like but I am unsure of how to communicate that I enjoy these things.
My last partner didn't like to venture into that realm and I am afraid it will turn others off as well.

How do you communicate these preferences with new partners?



Submitted July 19, 2019 at 11:53PM

I recently started dating again after getting out of a 4 year relationship with a less than satisfactory sex life. He was my first intimate partner and had trouble in the bedroom (insecurities regarding size, hard time keeping it up and a lower libido in general). I've since had a couple casual encounters with a new partner and while he is much more willing and able the sex is still not getting me there. I feel that my preference for dirty talk (being called s, w* etc.) and giving BJ's that end in a facial will be a turn off.I grew up very sexually repressed and I feel that my desires are a result of that. I am not ashamed of the things I like but I am unsure of how to communicate that I enjoy these things.My last partner didn't like to venture into that realm and I am afraid it will turn others off as well.How do you communicate these preferences with new partners?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.